Friday, July 16, 2010

Photos phrom the past phive days.

I hope you appreciate my failed attempt at alliteration...
Anyways.
Here are some pictures to give you a window into my life here in Guatemala.

A photo from children's ministry in a local church. I hope this photo tugs at your heart strings.

This is where we have worked for three mornings this week (and we will be working there tomorrow morning). It is one of the Impact Ministries Vida schools-Chijacorral (spelling might be wrong...)


Me, performing some last-minute, much needed dental surgery on one of the Duvall team leaders: Phil.

*I think I might have a future in the dental industry*-I hope you agree...

Sorry there are only a few pictures here, but it is all I have time for at the moment.

Thank you so much for your prayers.
Please message me or e-mail me if you want to know more details about my time here:
m-coxon@hotmail.com

Walking hand in hand with Jesus,
Much love,
Michelle
xoxo



4 comments:

  1. tsk, tsk, Michelle, forgetting high school English so quickly?
    Alliteration is similar sounds so you could have used the correct spelling and still managed it!!
    I'm sure you know that and are just being (ph)asetious!!

    I'm glad you're there safely and obviously enjoying yourself.
    How did the wedding go? Or is that too far in the past now to remember?

    Praying for you,
    Sending Love,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. mushy moodle, the phamily love your photos phrom the past phive days.

    -bunnypharmthegreat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Pam: Haha-that's exactly what I was doing...Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt!
    The wedding went so so great-really incredible. It does seem like a really long time ago, but I do remember it and it was fantastic. Thanks for asking.
    Thanks for your prayers. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunnypharmthegreat!
    Haha-SO good. I am so glad.
    Sending love to the Phamily.

    ReplyDelete